Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Photo Collage!

        So I am attempting my first photo collage with GIMP photo editing software. I am happy with my start though it is nowhere near finished. I am excited to see the end result but it will probably be a few days yet. It was going to just be Sydney (niece), Jordan & Jayden (Michaels sons), and Samantha but there are not enough quality pictures of the first three so it is now going to be a collage of Michael, myself, Jordan, Jayden, and Sydney. Mostly the kids but a couple of me with Sammi and a few of Michael with each of them. I really like editing pictures, it is just so very time consuming! Not everything, it helps now that I actually know what I am doing usually. But some projects take time. Here are a couple of my firsts....


((Her first real tears))
((Sammi >2 days old< and Sydney))
   
((I love her beautiful eyes))
((She had her face painted. The background was Michaels briliant idea))
((The LOVE of my LIFE))
          I am getting better, woo-hoo!! I want to start writing again, poetry used to come so natural to me... I don't know where that thought came from....

No comments:

Post a Comment