Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Begginings of A New Blog-

So I have decided to start a blog. So many people have them now and it brought to my attention how sentimental it will be to have a blog of life with my family. Ten years from now, I hope to be happy I began this blog. So I suppose I can list some of our goals.

In one year....
*Having had a lot of fun introducing Samantha to solids via Baby-Led Weaning.
*Potty training will have begun.
*Have a regular visitation schedule with Michaels boys. Jordan, born November 2006 and Jayden, born January 2009.
*Have a good relationship with those boys. And hopefully a civil one with their Mother, Jamie.
*Have the Pathfinder running perfectly again.


In five years....
*We will be married! (hopefully with Samantha and a sibling)
*Relocated to the place we want to start our life. (?Sacramento, CA?)
*I would like for Michael to be completed with the Buisness Management part of his schooling. Also, at least a third of the way through his Automotive training courses.
*I hope to have at least a 2 year degree myself as I have not yet decided what I want to do.
*We will be at the beggining proceedings of buying our own house, if we haven't already.
*Own at least two vehicles.
*Have zero debt, and a nice credit score for us both.

In ten years....
*Michaels buisness should be well under way and doing well.
*Hope to be at least a third of the way through a mortgage contract.
*Own four vehicles.
*A four year degree on my part. (Still Undecided)

So, there you have it. My hopes and dreams, though not detailed, in a nutshell. I encourage anyone who reads this to sit down and list their own goals for life. Even better, those who read this have reached their goals.

Sadly, I must say our computer will be leaving us tomorrow. I will write down what I would have been posting here. I would very much like to keep this up and wish I had began sooner. Well, lets see how this works...

No comments:

Post a Comment