Tuesday, November 23, 2010

♥Love & Snow♥


I love my daughter
I love my fiance
I love our truck(usually)
I love our dog
I love our kitty
I love sleeping in bed with the love of my life
I love watching movies with him and kissing him
I love it when he holds me
I love to hear our beautiful girl laughs and babbles at me
I love when she smiles every time I come back into the room
I love how she needs me, wants me, because I am Mommy
Knowing her very heart depends on me, it is so amazing.


I will not be able to blog after tomorrow, not whenever I want anyways. So I am here to say staying up late for no reason is idiocy when you have a 4 month old. She sleeps all night long and I stay up too late! She sleeps 12 hours straight and I sleep for 5 or less usually.




Samantha saw snow for the first time today! She really wasn't to sure what to think of it, it was very cute! The dog was very happy to play outside though. I must go to bed now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment